Observing - for that is the key thing about photography, the observation of how things can change within mere moments, and of course being prepared for that. And it was just a little after 21:30pm on Saturday the 11th of July 2026, that I had been observing some rather,
"chalk like clouds." Ones that had a certain style to them, that I had a gut feeling would light up. Moments passed by, and then what did I notice? Well I had noticed that the colours were changing, elements of pink, purple and of course orange, and that signalled to me at least,
"That there was going to mere moments in which to capture the sky, to witness the artistic and magical moments at the end of a summer day, during of course the third heatwave of 2026!"
And I managed to get the metaphorical flying tripod with a camera attached to it, into the sky, and well what did I capture? Well something truly spectacular, and that of course was a work of art, that lasted moments, a short amount of moments and below is the results of what I had managed to capture. For nature really does have a way of creating arts, that people seemingly ignore. Yet take the time to observe and beauty can be seen, even if it lasts just mere moments.
 |
| "The Glow, the Orange and Pastel Summer Hue." |
 |
| "The work of Art above The Rooftops of Suburbia." |
 |
| "A Panorama of a Summer Sky it Glows." |
 |
| "Dreamscape Summer Glow." |
 |
| "A Portrait of Art, the Town under Summer Sky." |
 |
| "The painting of Summer Sunset, Abstract and Beauty Shine." |
 |
| "The Summer Canvas of Painted Sunset Fire." |
No comments:
Post a Comment