It was on the evening of Friday the 19th of June 2026, that at 21:26pm, the sky completely lit up, with a delightful deep orange tone to it, that changed over a rather short period of time, before it completely faded away again, but after that, I was thinking to myself,
"Well judging by that sky, tomorrow on Saturday the 20th of June 2026, that with the cloud cover, with the warmth and with the sun, that surely there was going to be another sunset, another work of art that nature will provide, surely that will happen."
And surely enough on the evening of Saturday the 20th of June 2026, what did I notice? Well for a start I noticed that the sky was beginning to slowly but surely change colour, and immediately I just had to grab hold of the metaphorical flying tripod with a camera attached to it, and send it into the air, and surely enough as mere moments went on, passed by I was witnessing in real time, nature creating a work of art, a painting in the sky, and below are the photos that I had managed to capture.
 |
| "The evening Glow of Suburbia and The Valley." |
 |
| "As the sky lights up over Suburbia and Beyond." |
 |
| "From Suburbia to Sunset." |
 |
| "As the rooftops of Suburbia Glow." |
 |
| "The Painting of the Sky over Suburbia begins." |
 |
| "A Pastel Horizon, a Town Glows." |
 |
| "Over the rooftops of Sunset Town." |
 |
| "Pastel fire over Suburbs and the Town." |
 |
| "Art of Summer, The pastel Clouds and Sky a Glow." |
No comments:
Post a Comment